Saturday, April 18, 2009

My Sweet Tooth: Brownies and Cookies

Vegetarian Day 2: I think whole foods is gonna get alot of my money. I have to learn to cook my own veggie meals. I filled up on brownies and cookies today (thanks nessa), I'm prolly going to gain 10 lbs over the weekend from the sweets. But I feel lighter I think meat really weighs you down.

Pandora: This is what I will say its customizable radio station that plays what you like. Check it out here.

Office Chair: Last night while writing this blog my chair broke. It had given good service 5/6 years it was time. Well I decided to go get a new one today, I found a nice ultrasuede chair at Office Depot that was real comfortable., it might be my new lounge chair. Hopefull it doesn't do with this chair did to its owner

Katt Williams: Is my funny man, if you have never watched the Pimp Chronicles you need to. If that's too much cursing for you watch First Sunday he is a bit more subdued. Ice Cube and Tracy Morgan robbing a church. If you grew up in a black church it will be hilarious to you. My sister convinced me to watch it easter morning, I couldn't stop laughing. Haven't laughed that hard since watching Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins for the first time.

Throwback Movie: If you like film noir check out Devil in a Blue Dress. The movie stars Denzel Washington, Don Cheadle, and Jennifer Beals. It's based on a Walter Mosley novel of the same name with Washington playing the protagonist Easy Rawlins and Cheadle his crazy friend Mouse. It's also one of the last times the world saw Lisa Nicole Carson of a Ally McBeal fame, apparently she has schizophrenia.

Here is to hoping this cold subsides in the AM I need a rest from sickness.

No comments: