Monday, July 6, 2009

Construction

I have been absent; so here is a small comeback. I should be sleep but I'm up watching FF Rise of the Silver Surfer, that Jessica Alba and Beau Garrett. So  I got a lot done today; built a bookcase moved some books and cleaned up my room, did some laundry, watched a couple of movies, fired up the grill and made food for the week and ended the evening at the gym getting some exercise. But here are a couple things from this week that are still stroking my thinking;


  • They need to let MJ rest in peace, I cant take it anymore between crazy fans and his crazy family add to that Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton showing up please get him in the ground so world can turn on its axis again
  • Sarah Palin the former Governor of Alaska is always full of surprises. I don't know what she is doing but then again I never have.
  • The GOP maybe the Christian  right should move away or vice versa. Why is that every time there is a sex  scandal or an affair on congressman running around with kids its someone from the GOP. The party of morality seems to be missing theirs. Here is to hoping that they turn down their rhetoric until they stop being hypocrites.
  • Transformers: Rise of the Fallen rocked, don't believe anyone who tells you otherwise. It was so good I bough a big Optimus Prime toy. click here
  • Steve McNair is gone too soon; people talk about Brett Favre being tough but no one calls him a warrior, that was McNair, look through the tributes and recollections from his coaches and teammates its a word that keeps coming up time and time again. He was a guy from Division I-AA who became an NFL MVP and was within one inch of a Superbowl win. He was a great QB.

Well that was a bit longer than I planned, oh well hopefully I will stay on track with the posts.

No comments: