Sunday, February 3, 2008

Super Bowl Sunday Bet

3:55pm PST
So I am at the resort (The Grandview) watching the SB with friends. Im loving Vegas, I placed my first bet today, I put $60 on the Giants with the points. Hopefully I will win some money Im so sick of seeing the Patriots win games year after year, however if they win I want them to win by less than 12 points so that they don't cover the spread.

4:10pm PST
Great catch by Amani Toomer way to drag your feet on the way out of bounds. But the G-Men need to stop accumulating penalties.

4:13pm PST
Steve Smith (USC alum) needs to catch the ball so that Eli doesn't throw interceptions.

4:17pm PST 
Great stop by the Giants D. Way to bail out the offense.

4:54pm PST
Halftime. The Giants are playing it tight, their Defense is holding tight and getting alot of pressure on Brady my money looks pretty safe right now.

5:31pm PST
You should not be able to use a tv timeout to decide if you want to challenge a play

5:41pm PST
How hard is it to tackle Kevin Faulk... geez

6:02pm PST
what you play..."I play the oboe", Chester Pitts. Too funny.

6:12pm PST
TD...Early 4th the PATS are down for the first time in a long time.

6:32pm PST
Can I tell you how much I dislike Wes Welker

6:42pm PST
Randy Moss.... wide open what do you expect

6:52pm PST
David Tyree is amazing! I dont know how he held on to that ball.

7:10pm PST
AND THE GIANTS WON!!!!!!!!!!! 

No comments: