Monday, October 15, 2007

my new iPod.... 160 gigs

so after church on sunday i found that my ipod was not currently acting up to par. thankfully i bought my ipod at the wonderful world of costco where anything can be returned no questions asked. well at least if you bought your mp3 player prior to 3/2/07 when they changed their return policy, i did so im grandfathered in. so i went home and neatly packed up my ipod and took it back to costco where the nice lady working behind the counter gave me a refund of $304 on a giftcard. armed with my new money i went off in search of a new ipod. i had originally planned to get the 80 gig figuring it should work out with the amount of money that i was gonna get back, but when i got to the displays i realized for a mere $50 more i could get the 160 gig ipod. all the mp3 player i would ever need. i can now walk around with my entire mp3 collection at my fingertips with room to spare. well i am now in love with my new toy the new features such as cover flow are awesome along with now being able to have folders with in folders just like you can in itunes, this makes my organization much easier. i dont know what i would do without my apple toys. ipods make the world go round.

No comments: